Communication for Healthy Living (CHL) Family Planning Flipchart
The Communication for Healthy Living (CHL) project based in Egypt from 2003-2011 worked through a national working group to implement SBCC strategies that addressed family needs through a life stages approach, linking families and communities to local health information and services. The project was led by JHU∙CCP in partnership with the Egyptian Government. Through its affiliation with the global Health Communication Partnership (HCP), CHL provided communication support for healthy lifestyles and behavior change on a broad spectrum of health outcomes.
This flipchart covers family size and the various family planning methods.
More than 1.28 million people were reached by CHL outreach. CCP also worked with CHL to build capacity for health communication among the public, nongovernmental organization (NGO) and private sectors in Egypt.
More Communication for Healthy Living (CHL - Egypt) resources
- FGM Infographics
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents