Communication for Healthy Living (CHL) Gold Star IUD Pamphlet
The Communication for Healthy Living (CHL) project based in Egypt from 2003-2011 worked through a national working group to implement SBCC strategies that addressed family needs through a life stages approach, linking families and communities to local health information and services. The project was led by JHU∙CCP in partnership with the Egyptian Government. Through its affiliation with the global Health Communication Partnership (HCP), CHL provided communication support for healthy lifestyles and behavior change on a broad spectrum of health outcomes.
This pamphlet covers information about the IUD – how it works, how it is inserted, and possible concerns/questions.
More than 1.28 million people were reached by CHL outreach. CCP also worked with CHL to build capacity for health communication among the public, nongovernmental organization (NGO) and private sectors in Egypt.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- FGM Infographics
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
- Nonprofit Social Media Checklist
- The P-Process
- Concept Brief: Pretesting
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- WHO Consolidated Guideline on Self-care Interventions for Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights