Communication for Healthy Living (CHL) Family Planning Pamphlet
The Communication for Healthy Living (CHL) project based in Egypt from 2003-2011 worked through a national working group to implement SBCC strategies that addressed family needs through a life stages approach, linking families and communities to local health information and services. The project was led by JHU∙CCP in partnership with the Egyptian Government. Through its affiliation with the global Health Communication Partnership (HCP), CHL provided communication support for healthy lifestyles and behavior change on a broad spectrum of health outcomes.
This pamphlet covers the various methods of family planning.
More than 1.28 million people were reached by CHL outreach. CCP also worked with CHL to build capacity for health communication among the public, nongovernmental organization (NGO) and private sectors in Egypt.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- FGM Infographics
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- The P-Process
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- The Behavior Change Framework