Ebola Risk Communication Plan Checklist
This is a checklist based on the PAHO Ebola Risk Communication Plan Checklist and was modified for Ghana, during a 2015 workshop on Ebola communication preparedness.
It includes step to develop and implement a national risk communication plan.
NOTE: There are handwirrten notes on this document.
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan Template
- FRP Guide to Stakeholder Engagement
- The Facilitation Primer
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- How to Mobilize Communities for Health and Social Change
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- The Importance of Social and Behavioral Change Response in the Zika Outbreak: Lessons Learned from Ebola
- Community Mosquito Control
- PAHO Strategic and Operational Plan for Responding to Pandemic Influenza
- Bridges of Hope Facilitator's Guide
- Plan d'Action de Lutte Contre la Maladie a Virus Ebola en Cote d'Ivoire [Action Plan for Ebola Virus in Cote D'Ivoire]
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Considerations: Ebola Response in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Preparedness and Readiness Framework: Ebola Response in the Democratic Republic of Congo in North Kivu
- The Monday Campaigns