Ebola Risk Communication Plan Checklist
This is a checklist based on the PAHO Ebola Risk Communication Plan Checklist and was modified for Ghana, during a 2015 workshop on Ebola communication preparedness.
It includes step to develop and implement a national risk communication plan.
NOTE: There are handwirrten notes on this document.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Quality of Care in Contraceptive Information and Services, Based on Human Rights Standards: A Checklist for Health Care Providers
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- Urban Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health SBCC I-Kit
- Generic Algorithm to Aid Action Planning at District and Regional Levels
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- How to Mobilize Communities for Health and Social Change
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Preparedness and Readiness Framework: Ebola Response in the Democratic Republic of Congo in North Kivu
- Message Guide for Ebola Communication
- Malaria-themed Radio Magazine Program
- Plan d'Action de Lutte Contre la Maladie a Virus Ebola en Cote d'Ivoire [Action Plan for Ebola Virus in Cote D'Ivoire]
- A Guide to Conducting Outreaches for Family Planning Services