Educational Video on Kids’ Backpacks
This video follows a young mother and her daughter. The daughter is clearly carrying a heavy backpack, accompanying the mother on her shopping. When they get home, the mother realizes how heavy the child’s backpack is, and recalls her daughter complaining often about how hard it is to carry it around.
The video ends with a school teacher announcing that the students do not have to carry all of their books around every day – that they will be given lockers and will have much less to carry. The teacher apologizes to the students.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Fake Covid Videos 'Will Cost Lives'
- From Gender Inequality to Shared Positive Social Norms
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- Improving the Uptake and Adherence of Iron Folic Acid Supplements among Pregnant and Lactating Women
- Using Social & Behavior Change To Improve Family Planning Outcomes / Utilisation du Changement Social et Comportemental pour Améliorer le Bilan du Planning Familial en Afrique de l'Ouest