Educational Video on Kids' Backpacks
This video follows a young mother and her daughter. The daughter is clearly carrying a heavy backpack, accompanying the mother on her shopping. When they get home, the mother realizes how heavy the child's backpack is, and recalls her daughter complaining often about how hard it is to carry it around.
The video ends with a school teacher announcing that the students do not have to carry all of their books around every day - that they will be given lockers and will have much less to carry. The teacher apologizes to the students.
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan Template
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Community Mosquito Control