This poster is part of the “Planting our Tree of Hope” toolkit.
For the segment of the tookit explaining how to present proper child care for someone living with HIV/AIDS, this is a poster showing how to feed a newborn – both with breastfeeding and formula.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Addressing the Needs of Young People Living with HIV
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa