Planting our Tree of Hope Facilitator’s Guide
This guide is part of the Planting Our Tree of Hope Toolkit – and designed to accompany the Planting our Tree of Hope Flipchart.
This is a set of practical and experiential learning activities designed to help people living with HIV, their partners and families address a range of HIV and AIDS related issues. These activities encourage members to adopt and maintain behaviors which support their own health as well as the health of their sexual partners, unborn babies and infants, families and wider community.
The Vision for the Toolkit is to empower people with HIV to live positively by providing them with role models who have faced and overcome similar challenges. The toolkit provides relevant information to support groups and promotes discussion around positive prevention, discordance, PMTCT issues, treatment, stigma and discrimination so that individuals and their families can take appropriate action to live positively and prevent HIV transmission.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Addressing the Needs of Young People Living with HIV
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- HIV Evidence Infographic: Continuum of Care
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Planting Our Tree of Hope: A Toolkit on Positive Prevention for People Living with HIV - Flipchart
- Caring for Those with HIV Learning Package
- Sawa Sawa: A Community Dialogue Manual to Reduce Stigma
- Tunakuthamini (We value you) HIV Care and Treatment Campaign Posters
- Tunakuthamini (We value you) HIV Care and Treatment Campaign Radio Spots