Get PrEPared: What African Women Need to Know!
This video offers practical and easy-to-understand information for young African women interested in using Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to prevent HIV. It presents PrEP as a “game-changer” in the lives of young African women, and explains how it works and how one should take it.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis - Questions and Answers
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Developing Marketing and Communications Strategies to Promote Demand and Uptake of PrEP
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- People Are Going off PrEP in the COVID-19 Era Because They’re Not Having Sex
- Addressing the Needs of Young People Living with HIV