Go Teachers! Creating a Safe and Supportive Environment for Girls at School: A Training Manual for School Personnel and Teachers
This manual is part of the Go Girls! Toolkit and was developed to assist a broad range of school personnel to understand girls’ vulnerability to HIV and the relationship between girls’ vulnerability to HIV, school and education.
Through this program, school personnel can come to recognize and strengthen their roles as protectors of vulnerable girls and agents of change in their schools. The topics covered in the various exercises and workshops include: gender, violence, communication, life skills, power issues, coercion, and providing support to students.
The manual is available in:
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Guide de Formation Conseil Dépistage du VIH au niveau Communautaire: manuel à l'intention du personnel non médical
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Urban Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health SBCC I-Kit
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Girl-Centered Program Design: A Toolkit to Develop, Strengthen and Expand Adolescent Girls Programs
- FGM Infographics