Guy’s Guide: The Implant [Video]
This video is part of a series on the various contraceptive methods, aimed at increasing the participation and knowledge of young men. In this video, a football team in a locker room is spoken to by their “coach” who inspires them to take responsibility by learning about the implantable contraceptive.
He explains how it works and inspires them to speak to their girlfriends about it.
Source: National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Using Social & Behavior Change To Improve Family Planning Outcomes / Utilisation du Changement Social et Comportemental pour Améliorer le Bilan du Planning Familial en Afrique de l'Ouest
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- A Guide to Successful Public-Private Partnerships for Youth Programs
- How the Virus Won
- Inside the Mind of an Anti-vaxxer
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum