Positive Youth is a one hour television documentary which follows four HIV+ positive youth (late teens to 27) in four different North American cities in Cinema vérité style.
The film aims to answer the question – what education do youth receive now and why is the youth transmission rate still the highest? It aims to feature accessible and inspirational individuals and the often-rocky road that they’ve traveled to get where they are. Each of the four subjects have been selected to create a dynamic perspective on the reality of living positive today. Medical and psychological experts weigh in to provide up-to-date facts and a historical context to the reality of living positively.
Source: Border2Border Entertainment Inc.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level