Handoff Package for Postpartum Family Planning and Improved Counselling
This document provides an overview of a provider behavior change solution set, and is intended to encourage ownership and scale-up of the solution set by local partners in Malawi.
It can also be used by any service delivery partner working on improving postpartum FP through improved FP counselling with a referral system beyond Malawi. The document (and the accompanying files in the Digital Appendix) explain how to operationalize and monitor the solution set, and provide guidance for ensuring successful implementation. The tools and implementation guides can be adapted by to meet the specific needs of any context.
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- How to Reach Young Adolescents Toolkit
- Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection