Radio Health Program (RHP) Distance Education (DE) Flexes
The Nepal Family Health Program (NFHP-I) was a six-year (2002-2007) activity which concentrated on strengthening the government’s health system by ensuring the provision of a basic package of quality Family Planning and Maternal and Child Health Services at every level of the health care system, particularly at the community level.
To support the promotional activities of the Radio Health Programs which were part of the activity, this set of posters was created. The topics covered include family planning, child health, nutrition, diarrhea, and pregnancy.
More Nepal Family Health Program-I (NFHP-I) resources
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- GESI Toolkit
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Men's Health Kit
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Training Resource for Male Condoms