Healthy Living Champions Award Package
This package describes the criteria and rules for the “Healthy Living Champions” Award which is given to elementary schools in Middlesex-London for their outstanding commitment to physical activity and healthy eating using the “Foundations for a Healthy School” model.
To be eligible for the award, a minimum of 5,000 points must be achieved in each of the healthy eating and physical activity strategies with a minimum total of 15,000 points. Schools that qualify for this award will receive a plaque and a monetary reward based on the school’s level of achievement.
The Award requires that the school track its initiatives and document them, then submit the documentation for consideration.
Source: Middlesex-London Health Unit, Ontario, Canada
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters