How to Use Your Net Instructional Poster [Nigeria]
SuNMap – Support to National Malaria Programme – was set up to support the Nigerian government and people in tackling the massive burden of malaria in the country. The central aim of the government’s strategic plan is to deliver “interventions that work”.
The program’s approach is focused on reaching the poor and vulnerable with interventions such as long lasting insecticidal nets (LLINs), capacity development of the public sector, and strengthening public-private partnerships.
This poster was displayed during net collection or at other locations after the community members had received their nets, and provides visual and written instruction on how to hang the nets.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Steps for Malaria Prevention and Treatment
- FGM Infographics
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- Prevent, Detect, Respond: How Community Health Workers can Help in the Fight against COVID-19
- How Should Community Health Workers in Fragile Contexts be Supported: Qualitative Evidence from Sierra Leone, Liberia and Democratic Republic of Congo
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Guide de Formation Conseil Dépistage du VIH au niveau Communautaire: manuel à l'intention du personnel non médical