Get Your Free Net (Leaflet) [Nigeria]
SuNMap – Support to National Malaria Programme – was set up to support the Nigerian government and people in tackling the massive burden of malaria in the country. The central aim of the government’s strategic plan is to deliver “interventions that work”.
The program’s approach is focused on reaching the poor and vulnerable with interventions such as long lasting insecticidal nets (LLINs), capacity development of the public sector, and strengthening public-private partnerships.
This leaflet contains simple illustrated information about the campaign process and information explaining how the net card is to be exchanged to receive the net. It is to be handed out during the mobilization process.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- FGM Infographics
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- Guide de Formation Conseil Dépistage du VIH au niveau Communautaire: manuel à l'intention du personnel non médical
- Routine Childhood Immunization
- Steps for Malaria Prevention and Treatment
- How Should Community Health Workers in Fragile Contexts be Supported: Qualitative Evidence from Sierra Leone, Liberia and Democratic Republic of Congo
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage