Hang Your Net (Poster) [Nigeria]
SuNMap – Support to National Malaria Programme – was set up to support the Nigerian government and people in tackling the massive burden of malaria in the country. The central aim of the government’s strategic plan is to deliver “interventions that work”.
The program’s approach is focused on reaching the poor and vulnerable with interventions such as long lasting insecticidal nets (LLINs), capacity development of the public sector, and strengthening public-private partnerships.
This poster was created to be displayed as soon as possible once community mobilization and HH mobilization had started. It was to be mounted in public places to heighten visible awareness around the campaigns.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Steps for Malaria Prevention and Treatment
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- Routine Childhood Immunization
- Responding to Coronavirus: Resources and Support
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit