Implementing Integrated Population, Health and Environment Interventions in the Lake Victoria Basin
The HoPE-LVB Project employs a PHE approach that gives underserved families and communities living in the Lake Victoria Basin the knowledge and skills to improve their health, reduce poverty and increase their capacity to sustainably manage natural resources.
The aim of this training curriculum is to help HoPE-LVB build the technical knowledge and skills needed to support implementation of cross-sectoral integrated PHE activities among community leaders and members, as well as local government partners and other NGO colleagues who are interested in replicating the HoPE-LVB model throughout the Lake Victoria Basin and beyond.
The curriculum is designed for a 3.5 day training but in some communities depending on the capacity to absorb the content, it may take longer. The trainer should design the training based on adequate knowledge about the trainees. The Curriculum contains 13 modules.
Source: Pathfinder International
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Integrating Family Planning into Other Development Sectors
- Designing and Implementing Integrated Approaches to Population, Health and Environment (PHE): Training Materials
- Healthy People, Healthy Ecosystems: A Manual on Integrating Health and Family Planning into Conservation Projects
- Population Health & Environment Toolkit
- Population, Health, and Environment Basics
- Integrating Population, Health, and Environment Projects: A Programming Manual
- PHE Field Implementation: A Simple PHE Resource Guide/Compendium for Practitioners
- A Guide for Training Youth Peer Educators Working on Integrated PHE Activities
- A Step by Step Guide to Monitoring and Evaluation
- Health of People and the Environment in the Lake Victoria Basin (HoPE-LVB)
- HoPE-LVB Job Aid for Peer Educators
- Care for Your Family, Care for Your Environment for a Prosperous Life
- Terumbu karang: Tinggal tunggu waktu atau masih ada waktu? [Waiting for the End, or Is There Still Time?]
- Wadata Project, Niger