Message Harmonization Fact Sheet
This brief summarizes how health messages were harmonized in the Ethiopia Communication for Health project. It is a tool that was used to help health providers, program implementers, media professionals, and other stakeholders to effectively communicate with their audiences for a better public health outcome.
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement
- GESI Toolkit
- Global Handwashing Day 2015 Social Media Toolkit
- Behavior-Centered Approaches to Improve Health Outcomes