Methodes de Contraception Flipbook
This flipbook was developed as part of a wider program to use advanced audience segmentation (AAS) techniques in order to properly direct family planning (FP) messages to specific audiences.
Through surveys and research, the project team learned more about the contraceptive needs of specific groups of men and women. Once that information was available, stakeholders wanted to see how it could be used to improve family planning counseling sessions.
In 2014-2015, the Hewlett Foundation, Nigerien Ministry of Health, and Camber Collective came together with Pathfinder International’s Animas Sutura project to use the Nigerien AAS results to develop and pilot a series of rapid assessment tools for community health workers who conduct household visits in health centers in Maradi and Tillabéri, Niger. This flipbook, a questionnaire, and counseling cards were part of this toolkit.
The flipbook reviews modern contraceptive methods to assist the health worker in explaining the methods, using illustrations and text.
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Counseling Your Teen Clients About Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- Gender Transformation for Health A Participatory Toolkit
- How to Reach Young Adolescents Toolkit
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV- FAQs
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum