Accelerating Family Planning Demand Through Advanced Audience Segmentation (SPARK page)
This “SPARK” page illustrates several projects that used advanced audience segmentation (AAS) to increase demand for family planning. The projects described are from Niger, Cote d’Ivoire and Burkina Faso. In these projects, AAS methods were used to pinpoint various sub-segments of the audience and direct messages to those groups, focusing on that particular group’s interests, motivations, and needs.
The page provides ample description of each project, links to other resources, graphics illustrating project results, and photographs from project participants.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Informing Social and Behavior Change Programs using Social Listening and Social Monitoring
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Audience Segmentation Guide
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- FGM Infographics
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo