Family Planning Questionnaire
This questionnaire was developed as part of a wider program to use advanced audience segmentation (AAS) techniques in order to properly direct family planning (FP) messages to specific audiences.
After the initial AAS work was carried out, and the team learned more about the contraceptive needs of men and women, stakeholders wanted to see how this information could be used to improve family planning counseling sessions.
In 2014-2015, the Hewlett Foundation, Nigerien Ministry of Health, and Camber Collective came together with Pathfinder International’s Animas Sutura project to use the Nigerien segmentation results to develop and pilot a series of rapid assessment tools for community health workers who conduct household visits in health centers in Maradi and Tillabéri, Niger.
Source: Pathfinder International
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Guide de promotion des produits et services de santé sexuelle et reproductive pour les hommes
- Guide for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide
- La Planification Familiale dans les Situations d'Urgence: Essentielle,, Voulue, Necessaire et Realisable
- Program H: Working with Young Men