mSehat is a unique mobile based healthcare initiative to empower frontline health workers (FLWs), Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHAs), Anganwadi (AWW), and Auxiliary Nurse Midwives (ANMs ) to leverage technology in order to help improve their performance. This is accomplished via automated and multimedia enabled job-aids and on-demand training. Using this app also enhances their motivational levels by generating automated reports, timely incentive payments, and data management.
The goal of mSehat is to accelerate the reduction of maternal, neonatal, child mortality and total fertility rate in Uttar Pradesh by empowering frontline health workers (ASHA, AWW, and ANM) with an integrated mSehat service delivery platform leading to improved performance through effective planning, management, and execution of their day-to-day work.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- RapidPro Software
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- My Voice Service Improvement Platform
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- Private Sector Counts
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Zika App
- HTSP Online Course