Tunakuthamini (We value you) HIV Care and Treatment Campaign Radio Spots
Tunakuthamini radio spots feature characters modeling support for PLHIV in different types of relationships, including best friends, cousins, an uncle and nephew, brother and sister, brothers, and a husband and wife.
The 60-second spots address topics of disclosure, adherence, retention, and stigma reduction through a mini-drama approach, first establishing the close relationship between the characters, then showing how they support their friend, family member, or spouse living with HIV.
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents