A selection of infographics about HIV and AIDS that can be downloaded and printed for project work.
The infographics are aimed at those trying to reach specific audiences, such as the gay community, young women, adolescents, older adults, migrants, sex workers, transgender individuals, displaced people, and people with disabilities. Also included are infographics on statistics around the world, costs, etc.
More Trending Topic Youth Living with HIV resources
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- HIV Evidence Infographic: Continuum of Care
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level