The Prevention and Management of Obstetric Fistula: A Curriculum for Nurses and Midwives
Fistula Care with East Central and Southern Africa Collage of Nurses (ECSACON) developed this modular curriculum.
It is intended for equipping pre-service and in-service nurse and midwives with comprehensive current international standards appropriate attitudes, knowledge and skills in preventing fistula, comprehensive care of women suffering from obstetric fistula before, during and after surgical repair including the nurses and midwives role in community awareness creation and reintegration of women living with fistula post-surgical intervention into their families and community.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Obstetric Fistula: Guiding Principles for Clinical Management and Program Development
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Toolkit for Engaging Midwives in the Global Campaign to End FGM
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Designing and Implementing Integrated Approaches to Population, Health and Environment (PHE): Training Materials
- HTSP Online Course