Program H | M | D: A Toolkit for Action Engaging Youth to Achieve Gender Equity
Program H (for men) and Program M (for women) were born out of a belief that changing rigid, inequitable, homophobic and violent versions of what it means to be a man are key to achieving health, achieving women’s and girls’ empowerment and central to social justice efforts. Program D (for diversity) was then added.
This Toolkit presents the short version of the approach contained in Programs H and M. It seeks to make the model accessible so that an increasing number of teachers, facilitators, youth workers, coaches and health workers have the means to become gender equality activists – engaging young people to achieve lives free of inequalities, discrimination and violence, and with full access to and knowledge about sexual health and other health services. This Toolkit maintains sexual diversity, represented by “D,” as a central part of approaches and achieving gender equity. The toolkit contains descriptions of activities and programs.
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Faith-Based Engagement in Family Planning
- FRP Guide to Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Interview Script
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- The Facilitation Primer