PUSHA Love Billboards [Lesotho]
The Letlama (Lesotho Together Against HIV and AIDS Partnership) Project aimed to improve the health of the Basotho people by reducing the incidence of HIV infection through the promotion of protective behaviors and support for healthier social norms among young people 15-24 and adults 25-35.
The project supported the Ministry of Health (MOH), public institutions, private sector partners, and an extensive network of community-based organizations to:
- Improve the capacity of Basotho institutions to lead, sustain and harmonize the HIV prevention response and deliver high quality HIV prevention services to scale;
- Empower communities to adopt social and cultural norms, attitudes, and values that reduce vulnerability to HIV; and,
- Improve the ability and motivation of Basotho youth and adults to change their behaviors through increased knowledge, risk perception, skills, and access to services.
These billboards were part of the PUSHA Love project, and had the taglines:
- I’m taking control of my life
- I’m taking the next step
- I’m changing my life
Also included is the creative brief for the project.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Men's Health Kit
- Guide de Formation Conseil Dépistage du VIH au niveau Communautaire: manuel à l'intention du personnel non médical
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- The ECHO Study Report
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage