Radio Design Document Phase-III
After completion of Phase-II radio program, Phase-III radio design document workshop was organized in November 2014, and Phase-III design document serves as the roadmap for a workshop wherein writers, producers, implementers, monitors and evaluators clarified the objectives and messages for every episode of a 39-episode radio program focusing on nutrition, sanitation and agriculture issues.
The workshop was organized in the initiation of National Health Education, Information and Communication Center and attended by Design Team of around 60 representatives. Attendees included Social Mobilization and Communication Officers, PNGO Field Coordinators, Field Supervisors, Social Mobilizers, Audience Representatives –1000 days mothers, mother-in-law representatives, father-in-law representatives, FCHV representatives from Nuwakot, Rasuwa, Sankhuwasabha, Bhojpur, Gorkha, Myagdi, Baglung, Syangja, Lamjung, Rupandehi, Nawalparasi, Darchula, Bajhang, Dadeldhura, Achham and Baitadi districts. Other participants included representatives from the Suaahara Program members from WASH, AG, Nutrition, Health Services Promotion and GESI, members of production houses, professional script writers, and a government representative from Child Health Division, Family Health Division, Department of Water Supply & Sewerage/Environmental Sanitation and Disaster Management Section, Department of Agricultural, Department of Livestock Services, Ministry of Federal Affairs and Local Developments and external development partners.
During the workshop, it was decided that the radio programs would be developed in three languages to match the local contexts across the project districts.
Source: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health/ Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines
- GESI Toolkit
- Maternal Newborn Child Health - Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Infection Control Symbol Templates
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Bhanchhin Aama Radio Magazine & Hello Phone-in Episode Audios Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III
- Bhanchhin Aama Radio Discussion Group Comic Book Phase-III
- Radio Program Design Document Phase-II
- Bhanchhin Aama Radio Program Design Document Phase-II
- Earthquake Emergency Special Hello Bhanchhin Aama Radio Program