Haryana Newborn Action Plan
As a follow up to the India Newborn Action Plan, the Haryana Newborn Action Plan (HNAP) has been drafted as a state-specific roadmap for reducing preventable newborn deaths and stillbirths and achieving the desired targets for the neonatal mortality rate (NMR) and stillbirth rate (SBR) by 2030.
The document looks into the current situational analysis of newborn health in the state and the state initiatives for reducing neonatal mortality. It documents the process followed for development of the HNAP and its implementation. Based on the activities undertaken by the state, and available resources it suggests a roadmap for the state to implement evidence-based high impact interventions for achieving the target of Single digit NMR and SBR by 2030.
Source: VRIDDHI, USAID
Date of Publication: April 28, 2022
- How Businesses Can Invest in Women and Realize Returns
- Self-Care: A Cost Effective Solution for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health for All
- Global Strategy to Stop Health-Care Providers from Performing Female Genital Mutilation
- Improving the Uptake and Adherence of Iron Folic Acid Supplements among Pregnant and Lactating Women
- Engaging the Private Sector in Maternal and Neonatal Health in Low and Middle Income Countries
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Saving Newborn Lives: Champions Toolkit
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- The Essential Package: Holistically Addressing the Needs of Young Vulnerable Children and Their Caregivers Affected by HIV and AIDS