Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) [Sticker]
This sticker is part of the multi-channel Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, Parents) campaign which aims to integrate all safe motherhood health areas under one platform, including early and complete ANC attendance, malaria prevention, the prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV (PMTCT), individual birth planning and safe delivery.
The sticker reinforces the campaign slogan, Wazazi Nipendeni (“Love me, parents”).
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Evidence to Action (E2A) Project's First-Time Parent Framework
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19