World Contraception Day: Teen Outreach Packet
The Teen Outreach Pack was developed to help support the aims of World Contraception Day (WCD) – an annual campaign centered around a vision for a world where every pregnancy is wanted. Its mission is to improve awareness of contraception, to enable young people to make informed choices on their sexual and reproductive health.
The Teen Outreach Pack is a resource for planning and running educational sessions on contraception for teenagers.
It includes a How To Guide, case studies, and other presentation materials.
Source: Your Life, World Contraception Day
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Counseling Your Teen Clients About Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- A Guide to Successful Public-Private Partnerships for Youth Programs
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) Study
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector