Bilharzia Campaign, Uganda – Radio Skits
These five radio mini-dramas (2 minutes each) were created as part of the Bilharzia Awareness Campaign in Uganda, 2016-2017.
72% of those who heard radio messages said they heard the campaign information, and 48% said they took action as a result.
Source: Ministry of Health Uganda
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Community Mosquito Control
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Open WHO
- PAHO Urges Countries to Maintain Vaccination during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Zika Infographics
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus