Community Outreach Broadcast Guide for Bilharzia Campaign, Uganda
This is a simple guide to outline the goals of the community outreach aspect of the Uganda Bilharzia Awareness Campaign, 2016-2017.
The guide states the objectives and content of the outreach campaign, and explains the Quiz Contest which was offered to the community members, including the questions and correct answers for the quiz.
Source: Ministry of Health, Uganda
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Open WHO
- Community Mosquito Control
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Harnessing the Power of Videos
- Planning Social Mobilization and Communication for Dengue Fever Prevention and control
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course