Bilharzia Campaign, Uganda – Radio Spots
These two radio spots were created as part of the Bilharzia Awareness Campaign in Uganda, 2016-2017.
One is about the consequences of Bilharzia, and the other is about the public’s vulnerability to infection. 72% 72% of those who heard radio messages said they heard the campaign slogan, and 48% said they took action as a result.
There were two sets of radio spots in multiple languages (English, Atesto, Luganda, Lugbara, Lukho, Luo, Lusoga, Lugisu, Runyankole Rukiga, Swahili, Lugwere, and Karimojong:
Evaluation of the project showed that almost one half (48%) of respondents who were exposed to campaign radio programming said they had taken some action as a result.
Source: Ministry of Health Uganda
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Community Mosquito Control
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Open WHO
- PAHO Urges Countries to Maintain Vaccination during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Zika Infographics
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus