Clean Hands Count Campaign
These materials were created by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to promote handwashing.
The campaign aims to:
- Improve healthcare provider adherence to CDC hand hygiene recommendations
- Address the myths and misperceptions about hand hygiene
- Empower patients to play a role in their care by asking or reminding healthcare providers to clean their hands
Included in the campaign are videos, posters, factsheets and brochures. There are also infographics, a digital press kit, a press release, and web buttons.
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Technical Update
- Covid-19: What Do We Know about “Long Covid”?
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence