Community Mobilisation Toolkits and Fact Sheet
These toolkits were produced and used as part of the Moyo ndi Mpbamba project in Malawi to guide the community mobilization process in target districts. The community mobilization strategy is considered "Toolkit 1," attached to this page are Tookits 2-5 as well as a fact sheet describing the community mobilization effort.
This project used Community Action Committees, or CACs, to mobilize communities to address six Essential Health Package (EHP) areas—malaria; nutrition; MNCH; family planning; HIV/AIDS and TB; and water, sanitation, and hygiene.
More Moyo ndi Mpamba Usamalireni Malawi resources
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- GESI Toolkit
- Global Handwashing Day 2015 Social Media Toolkit
- Cholera Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Hygiene Hub
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- Stop Cholera Toolkit
- Basic Cholera Prevention Messages