Data on a Dime: Designing an Effective Monitoring & Evaluation Strategy on a Budget
The Safe Mothers, Safe Babies ia maternal, newborn, and child health (MNCH) program in Uganda.
This page explains the monitoring and evaluation plan developed by the program with their limited resources.
Source: Center for Health Market Innovations
Date of Publication: November 30, 2020
- Evaluation Costing
- Using Routinely Collected Data for Monitoring and Evaluating Social and Behavior Change Programs
- Agencies Need to Get Savvy about Low-cost Program Evaluation
- Are Messaging Apps and Emoji-Driven M&E a Game-Changing Innovation?
- Private Sector Counts
- Informing Social and Behavior Change Programs using Social Listening and Social Monitoring
- Community-Led Monitoring
- Lessons for Health Program Monitoring and Evaluation in a Low Resource Setting
- The Echo Platform
- Budget Friendly M&E: Five Survival Tips for Reporting in Tough Economic Times