Erkab Radio Program and Discussion Guides
This weekly radio program encourages listeners to adopt healthy behaviors related to different health areas including RMNCH, PMTCT, malaria, nutrition, and WaSH. The program combines drama using the lifecycle approach and real-life stories to integrate the different health areas. For greater impact, the radio program listener groups can be established and facilitate dialogue and reflection among members around issues raised in each episode of the program.
The listeners’ group discussion guide for facilitators provides a clear step-by-step guidance on how to establish listener groups and how to facilitate meaningful discussions using each episode of the radio program. The guides are prepared in Amharic, Afaan Oromo, Tigrigna, Wolaitigna, Sidamigna languages.
The radio program episodes can be made available upon request.
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: April 13, 2020
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Global Handwashing Day 2015 Social Media Toolkit
- Understanding Barriers to Quality of Care
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- GESI Toolkit
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile