Hulu Beteina Mobile App – Promotional Poster
This mobile application is developed to support rural women and couples to better manage and track their health, mainly during pregnancy, through delivery and after birth. Designed for use on both smart and basic phones, the approach invokes a simple, easy to navigate format containing relevant, engaging, and educational content. Key features of the app include growth-monitoring tool, scheduling for ANC and immunization visit. It is available in three languages (Amharic, Afan Oromo and Tigrigna) and no internet connection required to transfer or use the application.
This is a promotional poster for the mobile app to be distributed in various health related events and venues.
Source: Communication for Health Ethiopia
Date of Publication: February 10, 2020
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- The Behavior Change Framework
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Advancing Gender in The Environment: Gender in Fisheries—A Sea of Opportunities
- GESI Toolkit