Hulu Beteina Mobile App
This mobile application is developed to support rural women and couples to better manage and track their health, mainly during pregnancy, through delivery and after birth.
Designed for use on both smart and basic phones, the approach invokes a simple, easy to navigate format containing relevant, engaging, and educational content. Key features of the app include growth-monitoring tool, scheduling for ANC and immunization visit. It is available in three languages (Amharic, Afan Oromo and Tigrigna) and no internet connection required to transfer or use the application.
Source: Communication for Health Ethiopia
Date of Publication: February 11, 2020
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- My Voice Service Improvement Platform
- Private Sector Counts
- La Planification Familiale dans les Situations d'Urgence: Essentielle,, Voulue, Necessaire et Realisable