MTV Shuga 3000 South Africa: Rapid Polling Results and Key Considerations
This is a report of a poll taken of high school students in South AFrica prior to the start of production on Season 5 of “Shuga,” a TV series that focuses on young people, HIV, and sexuality issues.
The report describes the methodology and findings of the survey, as well as recommendations regarding the production of the TV series in South Africa.
Source: MTV Staying Alive Foundation
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- The ECHO Study Report
- Responding to COVID-19 in Africa: Using Data to Find a Balance
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Considerations and Principles for Shielding People at High Risk of Severe Outcomes from COVID-19
- Global Rapid Gender Analysis for COVID-19
- Social Behavior Change Programming for Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from the USAID Zika Response in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Framework for Managing the COVID-19 Infodemic: Methods and Results of an Online, Crowdsourced WHO Technical Consultation
- Planning and Responding to the Results of the ECHO Trial: A Checklist for Strategic Communication