Nigeria Advocacy, Communication and Social Mobilization Guide
On January 23, 2015 members of Nigeria’s National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) and its Advocacy, Communication and Social Mobilisation Committee (ACSM) met with partners to collectively finalize a harmonized malaria social and behavior change communication (SBCC) strategy.
The workshop was part of the NMEP’s efforts to standardize malaria SBCC programming and messaging. From this meeting came a final, harmonized National SBCC strategy that had been under development since June 2014.
Source: JHUCCP, Nigeria NMEP, Nigeria ACSM
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- ITN Access and Use Report 2018
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- ITN Access Indicator Snapshot
- ITN Access and Use Report
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector