Smart Couple Nepal Wave-I TVC Pre-test Report
Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) Nepal developed various communication materials (posters, television commercials, and radio jingles) for its Smart Life Nepal Family Planning Behavior Change and Communication (BCC) campaign.
This is the report of the materials pre-tested through qualitative study methods to assess its relevance and effectiveness.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- The P-Process
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide