Using the ODK Collection Application
The Open Data Kit (ODK) Is a suite or open source tools that help organizations collect and manage data. It enhances the quality of data and reduces tum-around lime In data collection and analysis.
This step-by-step guide explains how to use ODK Collect for use in the Post Pregnancy Family Planning Project in Nigeria.
Source: Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: November 21, 2020
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
- Evidence Review and Analysis of Provider Behavior Change Opportunities: Literature Review
- Innovation Brief: Engaging Influencers and Non-Traditional Actors in Participatory Processes for Family Planning Program Design
- Innovation Brief: Breaking Down Barriers to Family Planning Access by Engaging Agents of Change
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda
- Service Communication Implementation Kit
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy (HTSP) Online Course
- Healthy Timing and Spacing Of Pregnancy: A Trainer’s Reference Guide
- A Guide for Planning and Implementing Social and Behavior Change Communication Activities for Postpartum Family Planning
- Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit