Adolescents 360 Blueprint for Change
Adolescents 360 (A360) is a program of FHI360 which aims to increase voluntary, modern contraceptive use and reduce unintended pregnancy among adolescent girls between the ages of 15 and 19 in Ethiopia, Nigeria and Tanzania.
This "Blueprint for Change" provides a practical guide for how to work with and for young people to drive youth-powered sexual and reproductive health breakthroughs — all with the flexibility to tailor to the contexts in which a project operates.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Urban Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health SBCC I-Kit
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage
- Prevent, Detect, Respond: How Community Health Workers can Help in the Fight against COVID-19
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- FGM Infographics
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care