Drinking Water Advisory Communications Toolbox
Drinking water advisories are issued in response to a specific event or situation. Communication materials can be prepared in advance to prepare for these kinds of events. This toolbox outlines the questions and information that a drinking water advisory must address.
Included are tools and templates for message development, information on health literacy, and advice on how to translate and format messages.
Source: US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Drinking Water Toolbox - Templates
- Behavior-Centered Approaches to Improve Health Outcomes
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- A Guide to Successful Public-Private Partnerships for Youth Programs
- What Really Influences our Behaviours?
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?