Malawi – Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Leaflets
To promote health behavior change across the six focal health areas of Malawi’s Moyo ndi Mpamba campaign and increase brand recognition, SSDI-Communication produced a series of posters, leaflets, billboards, and radio spots that it disseminated on a massive scale.
Attached are eight pamphlets on cholera, malaria, family planning, and nutrition, in English and Chichewa.
SSDI-Communication supported the Ministry of Health in realizing its ambitious health promotion agenda by developing and running a multimedia, multi-level Moyo ndi Mpamba, Usamalireni (“Life is precious, take care of it”) campaign, from 2011-2016. The ultimate goal of this campaign was to promote positive health behaviors and create demand for available services across six focus health areas – HIV & AIDS; family planning; nutrition; maternal, neonatal and child health; malaria; and water, sanitation and hygiene – and with audiences across the socio-ecological landscape and all targeted life stages.
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Accelerator Behaviors
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy Curriculum
- Training Tools: Providing Family Planning and Reproductive Health to Young Married Women and First-Time Parents in West Africa
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide
- How to Create Successful Vasectomy Programs
- Malawi - Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Family Health Booklet
- Malawi - Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Community Health Worker Flipchart
- Malawi - Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Marriage Counseling for Newlyweds Training Manual
- Malawi - Moyo ndi Mpamba Reality Radio Program
- Malawi - Moyo ndi Mpamba National Radio Dialogues