Message to Business Leaders on VMMC [Pamphlet, Kenya]
This leaflet is part of the VMMC Communication Toolkit which was developed to create and sustain demand for Voluntary Male Medical Circumcision (VMMC) and reinforce that, while VMMC reduces risk for men, it does not prevent HIV and must be combined with other prevention behaviors to be effective.
The toolkit consists of communication materials, posters and pamphlets, a video, tools, a video discussion guide, a guide to working with the media, and a guide for adapting materials. The Toolkit targets affected audiences in Kenya’s Nyanza province and includes a communication guide that builds upon the national VMMC strategy.
This leaflet is aimed at business leaders, to answer their questions about VMMC, such as how it works, whether it is safe, what to do if an employee wants time off to have the procedure, and what else they can do to protect their employees from HIV.
Source: FHI 360
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC): Demand Creation Toolkit
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Girl-Centered Program Design: A Toolkit to Develop, Strengthen and Expand Adolescent Girls Programs
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Nonprofit Social Media Checklist