It’s a Question of Health [Poster, Kenya]
This poster is part of the VMMC Communication Toolkit which was developed to create and sustain demand for Voluntary Male Medical Circumcision (VMMC) and reinforce that, while VMMC reduces risk for men, it does not prevent HIV and must be combined with other prevention behaviors to be effective.
The toolkit consists of communication materials, posters and pamphlets, a video, tools, a video discussion guide, a guide to working with the media, and a guide for adapting materials. The Toolkit targets affected audiences in Kenya’s Nyanza province and includes a communication guide that builds upon the national VMMC strategy.
This poster shows a physician with the tagline “It’s a Question of Health – Help reduce HIV by Getting Circumcised Today.” It was produced in English, and some of the materials are also availble in Teso, Luo, Turkana, and Kiswahili.
Source: FHI 360
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Men's Health Kit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Guide de Formation Conseil Dépistage du VIH au niveau Communautaire: manuel à l'intention du personnel non médical
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Infographic
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- African Transformation Toolkit